• IBT cards are the preferred method of payment for individual employee travel
• Allows the Traveler to keep UNT Business Travel expenses separate from personal funds
• IBT cards work as a personal credit card and are issued in Traveler’s Name
• Applying for a IBT Card does not affect the Traveler’s personal credit report
• IBT card converts Foreign currency travel expenses automatically to USD
Employees at University of North Texas, UNT Health Science Center, UNT Dallas and UNT System Administration who travel regularly are encouraged to apply for the Citibank individually billed corporate travel card (IBT).
The IBT card works just like a personal credit card, is issued in the travelers’ name, and the credit card bill is mailed directly to the Traveler’s home address. The traveler pays their bill with reimbursement on a travel voucher.
Please note: The only way to apply for the card is online. Instructions and application link.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com, or call 940.369.5500/Toll-Free: 855.868.4357.