Skip to main content

Top Navigation


This area provides access to both Internal and External forms related to the UNT System. The forms may be sorted for Internal or External users via the dropdown menu below and may also be sorted by category or keyword. Users may Email Us with any questions.

UNT System employees wishing to update their personal information or view paycheck, paid leave or benefits information should visit the My UNT System portal and log in via EUID.

Please note that fillable forms are most likely to function properly when using Firefox browser. Internet Explorer users may want to save a form for one-time use before proceeding. Both browsers offer a Save option in Adobe Acrobat. For assistance with browsers or software, visit the Information Technology Shared Services Service Catalog website and log in via EUID.

Family Medical Leave Act Requests and Guides

UNT System Human Resources uses FMLASource® to administer requests and claims for these important and valuable employee benefits:

  • Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
  • Parental Leave
  • State of Texas Sick Leave Pool access and donations. (Texas Government Code, Sec. 661.207.)

 Contact FMLASource:

  • Online and by smartphone app, 24 hours every day at
  • By phone, 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., every day, 1-844-837-9301
  • By FAX, 877-309-0218

 Learn more about FMLA and find a step-by-step guide for using FMLASource.

PDF icon FMLA Employee Guide (English), PDF icon FMLA Employee Guide (Spanish)
Leave Requests

Request leave for multiple reasons as defined by policies; request overtime. Please view FMLASource for assistance with Parental Leave. Please use eLeave when possible.

Microsoft Office document icon Faculty Leave Request - UNT, Microsoft Office document icon Faculty Sick Leave Request - UNT, PDF icon Leave Without Pay Request - UNT Only
Request for Payment Upon Termination or Separation (HRM-9)

Those who leave employment may request payment of remaining vacation and some other amounts in a lump sum. (There is no payment for unused sick leave; department employees may donate it to the Sick Leave Pool.)

PDF icon Request for Lump Sum Payment Upon Termination or Separation (HRM9)
Sick Leave Donation

Employees may donate unused sick leave to the Sick Leave Pool to be used by others who have exhausted leave of all types. Employees who are retiring or separating are not paid for unused sick leave and may want to donate it to the pool. Learn more about sick leave.

PDF icon Sick Leave Donation / Sick Leave Pool Donation, PDF icon Sick Leave Donation Recipient Form, PDF icon Sick Leave Pool Medical Certification, PDF icon Sick Leave Pool Policy 03.610, PDF icon Sick Leave Donation Policy 03.622