Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Newsletters
Enjoy helpful tips and information about life style, diet and exercise, stress management and other life style topics, provided in a monthly newsletter from the Employee Assistance Program (EAP.)
The EAP is free and confidential, and is available to employees at all locations.
Download 2017 Balanced Living Newsletters
- December 2017 - Holiday tips: manage stress, manage money, avoid weight gain
- November 2017 - Caring for aging parents, fighting ID theft
- October 2017 - Stress management, breast cancer detection, private loans
- September 2017 - Plan for home emergencies, apply for a loan
- August 2017 - Interpersonal communications skills, dental care
- July 2017 - Multitasking, managing anxiety, understanding social security
- June 2017 - Resources for special needs families, summer sun safety, family leisure time
- May 2017 - Finding happiness, coping with stress, dealing with divorce
- April 2017 - Dealing with grief, preventing diabetes in children, balancing debt
- March 2017 - Workplace change, money management, worklife balance
- February 2017 - Children and social media,estate planning, symptoms of illness
- January 2017 - Brain exercises, budget planning, older adult isolation
Download 2016 Balanced Living Newsletters
- January 2016 - New Year’s resolutions, diet tips, positive thinking
- February 2016 - Heart health, time management, caregiver tips
- March 2016 - Estate planning, healthy shopping, sleep tips
- April 2016 - Conflict management, the value of humor, tax tips
- May 2016 - Mindfulness and stress management, exercise, office gossip
- June 2016 - Zika virus prevention, pet care and summer activity for kids
- July 2016 - Self-esteem in children, improving your memory, setting financial goals
- August 2016 - Back to school, social media, breakfast
- September 2016 - Stress management, preparing a will, family exercise
- October 2016 - Bullying in the office, family bonding
- November 2016 - Stress management, spending habits, depression
- December 2016 - Setting goals, coping with holiday blues
Log in to EAP
To directly access EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822, available 24 hours, every day, or log in:
Go to https://www.awpnow.com.
Select Access Your Benefits.
Complete the required registration fields; you may use any email, work or personal, to register.
Enter the registration code AWP-UNT-384.