Welcome to The University of North Texas Travel Office home page
The travel office manages business travel and reimbursement for faculty and staff at each of the UNT System components.
- Sidebar links provide more detailed information on travel services
- Per Diem Rates can be found on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) website
- A list of frequently used point to point mileage locations is provided for your convenience.
- UNT Guests travel arrangements should be processed via an ePro requisition. Consult the appropriate Purchasing Guide for applicable information.
- CTP is UNT’s preferred travel agency for organizing travel reservations.
- Enterprise/National rental car is UNTS’s preferred provider for rental cars, trucks, and vans.
- Concur UNT’s preferred booking tool for airfare, rental car, or lodging reservations.
- The Parking Spot is UNT’s preferred provider for airport parking reservations
UNT Travel Guide
The UNT Travel Guide is provided as a resource for travel advance planning, transportation, and reconciling after returning from travel.
UNT System Travel Guidelines
Current News and Events
- Per Diem Rates will be updated as of 10/01/17 & can be found on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) website
- Travel training for November – See your myUNT training enrollment page for more details.
- Denton, TX – Discovery Park 11/01
- Dallas, TX - UNT System Building 11/07
- Fort Worth, TX – UNT Health Science Center 11/07
- Reminder – All conference travel should include the conference agenda attached showing the daily schedule in general and any meals included. Meals included should not be reimbursed and that portion reduced from any per diem received. It is not necessary to send the entire conference booklet, just the pages showing the schedule at a glance.
- TIP – Always use a new version of the travel voucher. This will ensure that the traveler is using the most current reimbursement calculations and rates.
- TIP - Saving a link to the travel forms in your internet favorites will save time and ensure the most current version of the travel documents are being utilized.