The UNT System HUB Program partners with academic, research, and staff departments on all campuses to expedite the informal bid process. This process allows departments to submit specifications and requirements to the HUB Program staff and carry on with other business while the HUB Program staff works with the vendors to seek quotes for the department.
In order to take advantage of this service, the department is asked to send the following information to email@example.com:
- Department contact information: Name, email and telephone number
- Scope of work or commodity information including description, quantity, specifications and any other information the department would like to share
- Preferred bid due date (we normally allow 3 working days for commodities and more for services depending on complexity)
- Required delivery date or service performance date
- Delivery zip code
As a reminder the established bid thresholds for all campuses are:
- Purchases not exceeding $5,000.00 only require 1 informal written or oral quote.
- Purchases between $5,000.01 and $24,999.99 require a minimum of 3 informal written quotes. Two of the quotes must come from HUB vendors.
- Purchases exceeding $25,000 require a formal solicitation via Procurement Services.