Skip to main content

Voucher Correction

If a payment has been made and after the fact it is determined that the expense should have been paid from another DeptID/ProjID, complete the Voucher Correction form. Copies of this request will be sent to the DeptID holders.  Use this form to change the DeptID/ProjID for an item that has already been paid.