Hello! Welcome to the online resource page for the new Concur Request, Travel, & Expense modules.
Below is a list of links and training videos referenced in our training sessions.
- Login to Concur
- Concur Training Site – Training Videos from Concur, QuickStart Guides, instructions on setting up and using Concur mobile. You must be logged in to Concur to view this page.
- New Terminology and Acronyms
- Guide on updating Profile Settings – A setup guide for important profile settings that should be updated before using any of the Concur modules.
- Activate E-Receipts – Concur has partnered with some vendors to provide e-receipts that automatically send travel receipts to your Concur profile.
- Icons – A list of icons seen in the Concur modules and what they represent. Most icons have descriptions when a mouse pointer is hovered over the icon.
- Requesting Approval prior to booking a trip - This short video gives the basics of creating a Concur Request prior to booking, submitting for approval, and then booking form the approved request.
- Create an Expense Report from an approved Request - This short video gives the basics of creating an Expense Report from an approved Request.
- Create an Expense Report for non-travel reimbursements - This short video gives the basics of creating an Expense Report for any employee out of pocket expense that does not involve travel.
- Add Travel Allowances (Per diem Meals & GSA Lodging Maximums) to an Expense Report - Add per diem meals or GSA lodging maximum limits to an Expense Report
Roles within Concur
- Concur Approver Role – For the approver: Approve Requests and Expense Reports submitted by employees they manage and/or on a fund they manage.
- How to Set up a Travel Assistant – Give another employee access to your profile to book travel on your behalf.
- How to Log in as a Travel Assistant or a Delegate – Log into another employee’s profile to book travel on their behalf.
- How to set up a delegate for Request & Expense Reports - Give another employee access to your profile to build Requests and Expense reports on your behalf.
- Concur Approver Delegate Previewer Role – As the approver, give another employee access to your profile preview Requests and Expense reports submitted for approval.
- How to resolve Insufficient Budget with Requests and Expense Reports – Use PeopleSoft EIS Query Viewer to help resolve a budget error with Requests or Expense Reports in Concur
- Resolving Error Messages: Itinerary Rows – A guide on resolving an error message about itinerary rows and Travel Allowances