Skip to main content

Forms Library

This area provides access to forms related to the UNT System. The forms may be sorted by category or keyword. Users may Email Us with any questions.

UNT System employees wishing to update their personal information or view paycheck, paid leave or benefits information should visit the My UNT System portal and log in via EUID.

Please note that fillable forms are most likely to function properly when using Firefox browser. Internet Explorer users may want to save a form for one-time use before proceeding. Both browsers offer a Save option in Adobe Acrobat. For assistance with browsers or software, visit the Information Technology Shared Services Service Catalog website and log in via EUID.

Accommodation Request - Americans with Disabilities Act

These forms must be completed and submitted to request all accommodations associated with the ADA - the Americans With Disabilities Act - and its amendments.

Annualized Compensation Forms

Applicable to Regular Faculty and Staff in 9-Month Positions

Approver Proxy Request Form

If you need to request a financial system proxy, and it will not last longer than 90 days, please utilize our Service Now Security Request form

Periods which exceed 90 days require Vice President/Provost/Vice Chancellor signature approval and will need to be completed on the Proxy Request form (Instructions can be found on this page: How to submit a Security or Service Request) then attached to the Service Now request.

Separate requests will need to be made for time periods in or crossing different fiscal years.

Citibank Dispute

Complete and submit to Citibank when disputing a transaction.

PDF icon Citibank Dispute Form105.38 KB
Click Wrap Approval Form

Click Wrap Approval (this link will take you to the UNT System Finance website)

Request Click Wrap Approval - PCard - UNT, UNTD, and UNTS - Use this form to submit a click wrap agreement to a contract specialist for PCard purchase approval.

Contracted Workforce Forms

Contracted Workforce procurements are typically in four categories:  Temporary workers supplied by staffing companies, Independent contractors, Consultants and Contracted Services to be performed by the vendor.  Use the appropriate form and attach it electronically to the requisition. 

Controlled Item Code

Controlled Item Code (CIC) Form - UNT, UNTD, UNTS - Use this form to notify the property services team that an asset needs to be created when purchased with a Purchasing Card.

Departmental Request to Cancel a Check

The purpose of this Departmental Request to Cancel a Check form is to request for a paycheck to be stopped in order to avoid overpayment to an employee.

Please complete the following:

  1. Inform the employee that their payment will be delayed or cancelled.
  2. Inform the employee that their payment will be corrected and released only when the required processing has been completed and the job records have been updated.
Disability Self-Identification - Voluntary

The UNT System seeks, hires and provides equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. Voluntary submission of this form helps us measure how well we are doing. All information is private.

Dual or Outside Employment Request

Faculty and staff at UNT, UNT Health Science Center, UNT Dallas and UNT System must request approval prior to starting employment with non-UNTS entities and must disclose existing outside or dual employment.

Outside Employment or Service and Dual Employment - Academic

Outside Employment or Service and Dual Employment - Non-Academic

Employment Consent for Minors

A parent or guardian must consent to the employment of minors who work at UNT System locations. Minors on campus; UNTHSC.

PDF icon Employment Consent for Minors158.09 KB
Encumbrance Inquiry

Encumbrance Inquiry

When a requisition is budget checked, the funds are pre encumbered. When the purchase order is dispatched, the pre encumbrance is released and the funds are actually encumbered.  When a payment is made, the funds are then expensed reducing the PO's encumbrance.  In COGNOS, you can watch the funds move through the stages.  If you have a question about an encumbrance on your COGNOS report, use this form to send an e-mail to the purchasing team.  Be sure to include the requisition #, purchase order #, and/or voucher # which can be found on the COGNOS report.

A copy of this request will also be sent to your DeptID Holder.

Exception Request

Completed Exception Request Forms must be attached to the purchase requisition and submitted to Procurement.