Skip to main content

Forms Library

This area provides access to forms related to the UNT System. The forms may be sorted by category or keyword. Users may Email Us with any questions.

UNT System employees wishing to update their personal information or view paycheck, paid leave or benefits information should visit the My UNT System portal and log in via EUID.

Please note that fillable forms are most likely to function properly when using Firefox browser. Internet Explorer users may want to save a form for one-time use before proceeding. Both browsers offer a Save option in Adobe Acrobat. For assistance with browsers or software, visit the Information Technology Shared Services Service Catalog website and log in via EUID.

UNT Forms

Soaring Eagle and Star Performer Recognition are staff awards presented regularly at UNT in Denton. Learn more about UNT awards for Faculty Success and Staff Appreciation.

Grievance and Involuntary Termination Procedure form is ONLY for UNT employees at UNT in Denton. A grievance or involuntary termination review may be submitted to Human Resources.

Use Supplemental or Task Pay Request forms to request supplemental pay for exempt staff or faculty with eligible work assignments. Forms must be submitted and approved by multiple managers prior to any work related to an additional assignment.

Use the Staff Compensation Equity Review form to ask Human Resources Total Rewards to review and adjust a specific position's salary at UNT.

In honor of Staff Appreciation Month, March 1-31, 2020 faculty, staff and students may write a “Thank You” to staff member(s) of their choice for a job well done. Complete Thank a Staff Member Form 2020 and submit to through March 6.

In an effort to ensure only the highest quality products and services are offered to departments, professionals from the University of North Texas Facilities Planning, and Construction have established a list of preapproved furniture vendors who meet the high standards for quality and service, Departments within UNT are required to use vendors off of the UNT List of Preapproved Furniture Vendors. Please go to for the list and other information.

General Workplace Violence guidance and information; references to UNT resources.

Verbal Counseling Record and Corrective Action Notice

Supervisors should use these forms to record disciplinary action for employees.

Voucher Correction

If a payment has been made and after the fact it is determined that the expense should have been paid from another DeptID/ProjID, complete the Voucher Correction form. Copies of this request will be sent to the DeptID holders.Use this form to change the DeptID/ProjID for an item that has already been paid.