Skip to main content

Top Navigation


This area provides access to both Internal and External forms related to the UNT System. The forms may be sorted for Internal or External users via the dropdown menu below and may also be sorted by category or keyword. Users may Email Us with any questions.

UNT System employees wishing to update their personal information or view paycheck, paid leave or benefits information should visit the My UNT System portal and log in via EUID.

Please note that fillable forms are most likely to function properly when using Firefox browser. Internet Explorer users may want to save a form for one-time use before proceeding. Both browsers offer a Save option in Adobe Acrobat. For assistance with browsers or software, visit the Information Technology Shared Services Service Catalog website and log in via EUID.

Voucher Correction

Voucher Correction

If a payment has been made and after the fact it is determined that the expense should have been paid from another DeptID/ProjID, complete this form. Copies of this request will be sent to the DeptID holders.Use this form to change the DeptID/ProjID for an item that has already been paid. 

Workers Compensation - UNTHSC

These forms and guides are for employees of the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. Find information for UNT at  UNT Risk Management Services. Find assistance for incidents at UNT Dallas

PDF icon UNTHSC Workers Compensation - Employee - UNTHSC, PDF icon Workers Compensation - Supervisors - UNTHSC, PDF icon Workers Compensation Network - UNTHSC
Workplace Violence Explained

General guidance and information; references to UNT resources.

PDF icon Workplace Violence Explained - UNT, PDF icon Workplace Violence Report - UNT