Snippets are a type of reusable content that allow for easy editing of advanced page layouts.
Snippets are often used for pieces of content with specific formatting, such as tables, buttons, and two-column layouts with images.
Using snippets for design elements ensures consistent styling across the site.
- While in an editable region, select the "Insert Snippet" icon from the toolbar.
- Choose a snippet to add to the page.
- Click Insert to place the snippet on the page.
- Fill out the snippet as desired with content.
- A common type of snippet is a table transformation, where the snippet appears in the editable region as a table that you fill out. Then, when you save and preview, the information you entered in the table is transformed to a more complex style/layout.
- For specific questions about what content should go in a snippet, contact your web administrator.
- Save your changes and preview the page to see how the snippet displays.
Removing a snippet from a page depends on the snippet content. If it's a table, right-click the table and select "Delete Table." Otherwise, click and drag your cursor to highlight the unwanted content, and then hit Backspace or Delete.